1. Wisconsin hosts Ohio State– Could we be looking at a potential Big Ten title game preview possibly? Ohio State has looked scary good this year and they’ve improved as a whole after I questioned their defense and the inexperience they showed in the front seven. Wisconsin is now ranked eighth in the nation. This could be one of the biggest games in the Big Ten this season with heavy divisional implications for both teams moving forward.
2. Brady to make home debut against Bengals– The last time we saw Tom Brady at home in front of the Patriots crowd was in January in the playoffs against Kansas City. We saw what he did in his first game back from his suspension against the Browns and we can only imagine what he’ll do this Sunday when the Bengals come to town. Foxborough will be rocking on Sunday for this AFC showdown.
3. Packers welcome Cowboys to Lambeau– Anytime these two meet up, I’ll always think about the epic battle they had in the playoffs last year and the infamous catch with Dez Bryant. To this day, I say that he caught that. The Cowboys have won four straight games after losing in week one. The defense is slowly but surely gaining confidence and Dak Prescott right now would be my rookie of the year. The Packers, I’m still trying to put my finger on them because you’d think they would be lighting defenses up with everyone healthy but it hasn’t looked that way so far.
4. Tennessee looks to bounce back against Alabama– That was as tough of a loss for Tennessee to experience on Saturday in College Station, especially when they fought so hard to come back. If you thought Texas A&M was tough, what do you think Alabama will be? The champs are playing at a high level once again and look to cruise to the College Football Playoff as the top seed. These two will square off on Saturday afternoon.
5. Falcons face Seahawks– Let’s look at who the Falcons have won their last two games against. The Panthers one week and the Broncos this past Sunday. Both Super Bowl representatives from last season. This is the best I’ve seen the Falcons look in a really long time. Matt Ryan is finally taking care of the football and has looked like an MVP candidate. Seattle got back to the basics in their last game. They ran the ball and that opened up the passing game.