1. Cardinals Look To Keep Winning In Seattle– After 11 weeks of the season, who would’ve imagined the Cardinals would atop the NFC West and that’s a division that’s been controlled by the 49ers and Seahawks the past few seasons. At 9-1, Arizona has the best record in the NFC and if things keep going the way they have been this season, it’s a great chance the road to the Super Bowl in the NFC will travel through the place the Super Bowl is being held at this season. The Seahawks are starting to find their rhythm. They aren’t the dominant team from a season but I’m not ready to count them out.
2. New College Football Playoff Rankings Revealed Tonight– We will definitely see a change with this week’s rankings in the playoff picture. After Alabama won on Saturday handing Mississippi State its first loss, I have a feeling they will be in the top four after being on the outside looking in. Florida State will remain, I’d put Oregon in the mix and Baylor as well. The end of the season is almost here and I’m sure we will see a change in the standings once again before it all ends.
3. Red hot Patriots host Lions– The Patriots are the best team in the NFL. I will continue to say it. After their performance on Sunday night, they show that they can beat you with anybody. The defense held a prolific offense in check on Sunday night in Indianapolis. The Lions are coming off a tough loss at the hands of the Cardinals. Two key match ups to watch in this one. Darrelle Revis defending Megatron and the Lions defensive line against Tom Brady. With a win, New England will clinch another winning season under Belichick.
4. Broncos Look To Get Back On Track Against Miami– The Broncos didn’t look like Denver last week. The Rams singlehandedly shut them down and put constant pressure on Peyton. That wasn’t a tough test and this Sunday, Miami’s defense comes to town and they’ve been one of the best units in football all season long. This is a true test for the Dolphins who are in the mix of a heated playoff run in the AFC. Just imagine what a win would do for their confidence moving forward.
5. USC And UCLA Meet– UCLA was a favorite to make the College Football playoff. They sit at 8-2 and sitting on the outside looking in. The Trojans have had a pretty nice season under Steve Sarkisian. It’s a rivalry renewed in California on Saturday.