1. Peyton and Brady battle on Sunday night– Anytime the schedule is released in April, the game we all look for is Tom Brady vs Peyton Manning. They are two of the best quarterbacks ever and have had hall of fame careers. Tom has had Peyton’s number over the years winning nine of their previous thirteen battles. This is a huge game on Sunday night with heavy playoff implications. New England must win to keep that second seed in the AFC in their grasp.
2. Baylor and Oklahoma State square off Saturday night– Baylor has that video game like offense and they average about 63 points a game which is tops in the country. Both Baylor and Oklahoma State are in the BCS rankings and a win for either team would more than likely move them up in the BCS standings. You have to love this time of the year in college football.
3. Giants host Cowboys– The Cowboys started that dreaded six-game losing streak for the Giants. Both these teams are completely different now than what they were in week one. The Cowboys defense has struggled significantly all-around and the Giants are taking care of the football a lot better than what they were. Both these teams are still in the running for the NFC East division title and this game will say a lot about these two.
4. Andrew Luck faces Bruce Arians– It’s a reunion. For the first time since taking the Cardinals head coaching spot, Bruce Arians will face the team that he led to a 9-3 mark in Chuck Pagano’s absence a year ago in the Colts. I think we are still trying to figure out who the Colts really are and can they be a team that can start early and finish strong.
5. Chiefs look to bounce back– This is another tough division game for the Chiefs. San Diego has always played the Chiefs tough especially at Arrowhead and I expect this to be no different on Sunday.