1. Undefeated Chiefs and 8-1 Broncos battle on Sunday Night– It’s what we’ve been waiting for. The league’s best offense against the league’s stingiest defense. This is the first match-up between these two in a two week span. I think we are about to see who these both really are as they enter the challenging parts of their schedules.
2. Streaking Panthers host Brady and Patriots– The Panthers are 6-3 and have won five games in a row. They’ve won games behind their physical defense. They are coming off a huge win in San Francisco where they beat the 49ers at their own game. The Patriots are coming off their most complete offensive game all season long. This will be a great one on Monday night.
3. Saints host 49ers– The Saints haven’t lost a game at home this season. The 49ers just recently had their winning streak snapped. This is a match up of two NFC powerhouses. A potent offense that can score the football at any given minute against a physical defense that can make you extremely one-dimensional.
4. Bears host Super Bowl champs– The Ravens saved their season last week. If they had lost to the Bengals, the chance at the playoffs would’ve been a distant memory. The Bears are starting Josh McCown at quarterback on Sunday and he gave them a spark late in the game against the Lions.
5. Colts look to get back on track in Tennessee– The Colts were flat-out embarrassed on Sunday against the Rams but they still have the AFC South in their grasp. The Titans just gave the Jaguars their first win of 2013. These two kick off week 11 on Thursday night.