1. Cowboys and Lions meet in Detroit– The Cowboys have impressed me a great deal over the last few games. They have a tough task ahead of them in defending Calvin Johnson and Reggie Bush. It’s a match-up of top five receivers yet again in Dez Bryant and Calvin Johnson.
2. Jets face Bengals in Cincinnati– I like the way the Jets have looked so far this year. They’ve played good defense and they’re coming off a huge divisional win against New England and they held Tom Brady without a touchdown. The Bengals are 5-2 and atop the AFC North behind some good play from Andy Dalton and A.J. Green.
3. Oregon hosts UCLA– Oregon can get to the National Title Game but they always seem to lose a critical game toward seasons end. UCLA is off to a great start under Jim Mora Jr and they will look to get a big win against the best team in the Pac-12 in Eugene.
4. Patriots look to bounce back against Miami– This is when the Patriots show up. After a loss. This team simply doesn’t lose two games in a row. The Dolphins were one of the talks of the league after their 3-0 start to begin the season. They are now 3-3 and many thought this would be the team to challenge the Patriots in the AFC East.
5. RG3 and Peyton square off– RG3 has been playing with a lot of confidence since struggling early on in the season. The Redskins are 2-4 and looking to stay on track. The Broncos lost a close one last week in Peyton’s homecoming. They’ll look to get back to their winning ways.