1. Patriots hand Saints their first loss of the season– What a game this was. Two top five quarterback’s squaring off against each other and a much improved Saints team looking to remain undefeated. Belichick was a genius again as he took away Brees’ go to guy in Jimmy down the field. The Saints made way too many mental mistakes at the end of the game and you never count Tom Brady out of any game.
2. Chiefs sack Terrelle Pryor 10 times– You talk about a dominant performance by a defense, the Chiefs’ defenders were in the backfield more than the Raiders could get out their own backfield. This defense sacked Terrelle Pryor 10 times on Sunday and the Chiefs just continue to win. They are 6-0 for the first time in a decade.
3. Steelers win first game– They finally looked good in all phases of the game. Roethlisberger had time to throw the football from the pocket, they established a running game and their defense made Geno Smith look like a rookie. A win like this will give the Steelers some momentum.
4. Packers defeat Ravens– It wasn’t the prettiest win but it was a win though nonetheless. The Packers defense really played well even without Clay Matthews who is out for a month at the most with a broken thumb. The offense still has its issues with injuries but Aaron worked with what he had around him like usual.
5. Seahawks bounce back– After losing their first game of the season a week ago, the Seahawks were back home hosting the Titans and Tennessee played them extremely tough but Seattle pulled away to stay in first place in the NFC West.