1. Saints look to keep winning against Patriots– The Saints are 5-0 for the second time in the last four seasons and they are rolling right now with Sean Payton back on the sideline. The Patriots are coming off their first loss of the season and Brady’s streak of fifty-two straight games with a touchdown pass was snapped in Cincinnati.
2. Packers face Super Bowl champs– The Packers won big last week against the Lions but lost their best defensive player in the process in Clay Matthews. This could hurt them for the next month because he sets the tone for this Packers defense that has struggled over the years. The Ravens are a surprising 3-2 that we aren’t really talking about too much.
3. Florida and LSU square off– An SEC rivalry is renewed. The Gators and Tigers set to battle in an always competitive conference in the SEC. Mettenberger has put together a very impressive season and they will look to get a win over an injured but tough Gators team.
4. Seahawks look to bounce back against Titans– The Seahawks lost their first game of the season last week to a very good Colts team. They have some issues on that offensive line that need to be addressed soon. The Titans have surprised everyone with a good start at 3-2.
5. Chiefs aim for first 6-0 start in ten seasons– The Chiefs have been the biggest improvement after a disasterous 202 campaign. Under Andy Reid, this unit is much improved and they’ve yet to lose. They’ll face an old rival in the Raiders looking to get to 6-0.