1. Seahawks travel to Indianapolis– We get to see two of the best young quarterbacks square off for the very first time. Andrew Luck and Russell Wilson. The Colts are atop the AFC South with a 3-1 mark and Seattle keeps rolling and is looking to start 5-0.
2. Saints and Bears battle– The Saints are 4-0 with Sean Payton back. The defense has played phenomenally and the offense is doing it’s usual. The Bears are looking to bounce back after suffering their first loss in 2013 under Trestman.
3. Patriots look to keep winning against Bengals– The Patriots are still winning football games. Even without some key guys in the line-up and I’ve been impressed with that. The Bengals were upset in Cleveland last week and a win against one of the NFL’s best would really be big.
4. Ohio State and Northwestern meet up on Saturday night– To me, this is a trap game of some sorts for Ohio State. I think this will be the toughest match up they’ve had all season against a Big Ten opponent in Northwestern Wildcats.
5. Peyton leads Broncos into JerryWorld– The Broncos keep rolling and I really don’t see this team losing anytime soon. Tony Romo is looking to take that next step and get his team into position atop the very wide open and unpredictable NFC East.